- Followed adventures of the Blogger Family Going to Austin and was shocked Shelby didn't put her foot in a public toilet.
- Went to work.
- Played tennis.
- Raced camp kids to get to meals first. (No but actually.)
- Procrastinated on scripting and filming a video. One of these days...
- Exchanged snail mail, including Nicole and I's monthly mix swap. You can see our respective mixes and thoughts here.
- Went to Art Scraps and got some craft supplies.
- Saw Monsters University and Man of Steel in theaters. One I liked, one I hated.
- Saw Contagion, Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire, and I'm Not There on DVD.
- Saw The Virgin Suicides on Amazon Prize Instant Video (because I remembered it's a thing).
- Saw The Future, Charlie Bartlett and Middle of Nowhere on Netflix.
- Felt tired.
- Got frustrated that some AH-MAZING songs aren't purchasable or downloadable or anything-able. WHY.
I already feel like August will treat me better. I vow to make better progress on my summer 2013 bucket list, AND, I also vow to fully enjoy my remaining month before classes start.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have Gilmore Girls to watch.